This is our family!
Monica, my wonderful wife and partner, and Felicity our daughter, the apple of both our eyes! In the fall of 2010, we took a trip to Europe and this is us standing in front of the Cathedral of Notre Dame, in Paris, France.
5 things that you may not know about Jamie
1) Is from Rocanville Saskatewan, home of the worlds biggest Oil Can. Why you ask? Because Rocanville was the home of Symons Metal works, creator of the Symons Oiler as it was called. Thousands of these oil cans were disturbed around the world, and now they have become a treasured collectors item.
2) Is half Australian, which explains his love for the Outback steak house, or any other steakhouse for that matter!
3) Restored a 1969 Triumph motorcycle. My dad bought this motorcycle when he was 18 and drove the life out of it until it was a bucket of bolts in the storage shed. Feeling the sentimental tug, I promptly sunk our life savings into restoring this bike….. for which I will never get my money out. However the good news is that I now have one of the coolest motorcycles around!
4) Has been asked to be the Master of Ceremonies for 5 weddings!
5) Loves to travel. Its why we work! So far our list includes Japan, Thailand, Cuba, Mexico, USA, Australia, Italy, England, France, India, Nepal and Hong Kong